Tenant screening saves you money, time and hassle from renting to bad tenants. Your applicant pays the fee and you reap the rewards. We help you avoid the loss of income, damages to property, law suits, etc.
Here's how we can help!We'll find out if your applicant:
- Pays rent on time.
- Takes care of the property.
- Gets along with neighbors.
- Has a reliable source of income.
- Has personal integrity.
- An annotated copy of the credit report.
- Debt-to-income ratio calculated.
- Verification of the social security number.
- Employer/income verification.
- Landlord references checked.
- Tenant judgment & collections verified.
- Criminal records checked, if requested.
- Not screening applicants is taking an unnecessary risk of getting poor tenants and potential law suits.
- Showing and maintaining property are full-time jobs. Let us ease your work load by doing the background check.
- If you are using a tenant screening service - are they flexible and attentive to your needs? Do they use your criteria? will they customize forms and reports just for you?
Credit Verification Services professionally screens applicants. It is not "gut feeling" or guesswork. Facts are checked and put in a report. Recommendations are objective. We are not influenced by first impressions or personal stories. Your property is too valuable to select tenants by chance.
You get the report quickly to make a decision based on fact. The easy to-read Recommendation Report gives you all the facts. You know if the person is qualified to rent your property-can afford the rent, and has been a good tenant and neighbor in the past. If an applicant cannot be recommended, a clear-cut denial letter is supplied at your request. This keeps you in compliance with the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act.
A company is only as good as its people. When we verify applicant information, real staff is speaking to real people. We are not pulling information from static databases. The CVS Advantage:
- Our people have knowledge of what you want and need to know about an applicant.
- Integrity in the in-depth information provided.
- Speedy return of the report
- Courtesy to you and your applicants.
- Means to verify all information, and investigation of questionable info.
- Can customize forms & reports, if needed.